Friday, November 4, 2011

who is this little missy that goes by the name of Pieper


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So I often get the burning question who is Pieper and what is JPieper!  So this is the face behind what I do!  Now granted I have been doing this way before the little person came along, but once the book is released years from now, the world will understand why this one is extra special!  Just for public record this is not mom picking out the favorite child so that you can all point the finger at me in hours of therapy when you become adults!  Pieper will some day do whatever makes her the most happy, but in the meantime though, she makes part of my world pretty spectacular!  She is by far my greatest challenge here on earth in so many wonderful ways.  She is the curse that my father uttered many years ago at the kitchen table when he said I would have a child just like me some day and then I would understand his grief!
So JPieper is all those little things that gravitate to embellish the ordinary to something extraordinary and magical.  I really will never believe that something is just good enough.  I believe!  I know that "things" and "stuff" and such mean very different things to every individual person.... I just find joy in creating stuff into moments of joy at different occasions throughout life.

No comments:

Post a Comment