Friday, November 4, 2011

Miss Makayla

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Makayla Beck will go down in my book as one of my most favorite brides!  She was my first wedding when I started back out on my own after having babies and enduring divorce.  There are brides that plan a wedding and brides that plan a marriage, but she was my only bride that did both!  To say that she adored Paul is a gross understatement!  These two kids truly loved each other and could not wait to get married, but not without a truly great party first!  Mother of the bride was ready {and often found on her knees praying for great weather} for a giant tent in the backyard plastered in twinkle lights and giant paper lanterns!  Pink and shades of pink were the only ticket into this gala, along with one giant amazing cake smack dab in the middle of the tent that stood 8 feet tall.  I live by the mantra, "Never let them see you sweat", but this family witnessed me in tears as the rain and wind were wreaking havoc the night before the wedding as I ascended a latter for the next 6 hours straight creating romantic ambiance genius!  I did the photography, flowers, planning, decor, and everything but bake a cake on this wedding and when it was all said and done had one incredibly pleased bride and a huge sense of personal gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment