Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Furniture

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thrifty...maybe, but I would label it as eclectic vintage!  I can not bring myself to buy too many things off the furniture show room floor.  Maybe it has been the fact that I have been limited in my budget from being a single mom for so many years, maybe it is because I have never cared for matchy matchy things my entire life, who knows and who cares!  I have spent several years finding little pieces here and there between garage sales and thrift stores and then refinishing them to suit my style.  I had dared to venture out and do this for my clients until about a year ago.  Clearly their taste is not the same as mine and that is just dandy, as long as the end product is the look they had in mind then I consider it a success!  The size of the piece and the finish will determine the price, but without a doubt it will be far more unique then what your neighbor has in her house!

No comments:

Post a Comment