Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sleepy Ridge Wedding

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Holy blast it was such a bloody hot day for this cute wedding out at the golf course!  The pretty little orbs hanging in the gazebo where the bride and groom were going to greet their guests until the thermometer exploded never got the appreciation they deserved.  Have no  fear though, the inside fireplace with the chic green gladiolas in tall clear vases and lots of candles adorning the mantle proved to be just as amazing!  Leslie my side kick was a friend of the bride and covered all the fun details in this wedding, and I rounded out the edges with my handy work with the flowers.  My friends at Marvellous Catering in Provo are hands down my favorite caterers, and they did not disappoint with the savory treats at this wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment