Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mitch and Kailin









Oh how I love this little couple!  Besides the fact that they are 2 little hotties ( need to post their wedding picture) they are truly the sweetest people inside and out!  Kailin is just like my little miss Pieper....an individual one of a kind soul!  Kailin was getting married in the heat of the summer in Utah and choose rich fall colors.... luv, luv, luv it!  What her and her mother choose was perfect and all I did was bring it all together for the big day!  The orange popped and the gold shimmered in the twinkle lights that draped above the guests in the large open atrium at Highland Gardens.  Her parents and brothers were my tireless crew during the set up and I could not have asked for better help!
Best deal of all though... her mother sews like no one else and I traded my services for her services and now my house is finally coming together!  Talk about a women that can read my mind... Patrice works with fabric like I work with flowers, so the result is stunning!  So I will post the pictures of her lush creations and you so need to call and hire her for your next project to polish out your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment