Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's another baby!





 It was time to throw another baby shower for yet another cute little gal that was one of my brides a few years ago.  She has great taste and had her mom had gotten a head start on things by gathering up super cute accessories for me to pepper throughout the shower.  From giant chocolate chip cookies as a favor or a little cream soda to go, there was nothing left untouched!  The little BUCKAROO shower was a blast and there was no doubt her guests were not disappointed!  I often want to throw in the towel when I am on the 12th handmade banner and 50 hours into the job, but when I see the end product there is always a grand amount of personal satisfaction.....  then I order pizza for my kids for the 5th day in a row and murmur that I now have to dig out my studio and my kitchen!




No comments:

Post a Comment