Thursday, March 21, 2013

So.... Lets catch up

 So Miss Pieper was turning 9 and she is by far the one child who is clear about certain things that matter the most to her, and until  those things come to pass.... fulfill her agenda.... or she changes her mind... she feels as though her sol duty is to remind my of those things on a daily basis.  She has worn me down all ready and we have several years to go... little does she know I will prevail though just as soon as I get a diet coke!  So she has begged for a horse for so many years and finally the moon, the sun, and the stars aligned and I was able to buy her the horse.... and give him to her for her 9th birthday!  For a girl that has the gift of gab, she was speechless when her dad put a picture down on the table of the horse she would now call hers!  When she stood up and screamed at the top of her lungs, and then in a heartbeat she started to cry..... (oh to be a girl)... she squeezed me tight and proclaimed that her dreams had come true!  I will never forget that moment for as long as I live.  The problem though... if there could really be one..
she did not want to have birthday cake!  Are you kidding me???  She  announced that she no longer had anything to wish for and would need some time to think of something grand and wipe her little tears!







 Then I had a little group therapy over Valentines day when I whipped up some flowers with my friend Leslie.... It may be a hectic holiday for the last minute man, but it was a nice break in my routine to go and create!






No comments:

Post a Comment