Thursday, March 21, 2013

Abi's Sweet 16









My son has become a constant fixture over at his friends house for the past couple of years.  They play sports together, kill Magpies together, save wildlife from eminent death at the jaws of the neighborhood dog, and venture out on road trips whenever they can.  My son has a little twinkle in his eye for his friends older sister who just turned 16!  The pressure was daunting to create something spectacular for Miss Abi, given the fact that my 12 year old shadow was chirping in my ear over his expectations for her for weeks!  So I had to get a bit more clever in food and in entertainment to appease my pickiest critic..... my son!  We played dress up with tissue paper..duct tape.. and aluminum foil,  raced trikes since they all were soon to embark on the open road, hula hooped their way to victory, and ate giant donuts and chocolate mousse shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment