Saturday, September 29, 2012

Oh boy...oh boy...OH BOY!!!!

 tools to nibble with all wrapped up









 Carmel apple dippers



 Pumpkin cake shots










 Yep... a helium shortage and we still put 200 balloons in the dinning room for our photo backdrop!
 Cutest Grandma to be and sweetest little momma to be!






 Dine with your eyes and salivate with the sweets table
One of my cutest little brides from a few years back is now expecting her first baby, and we were in the mood to do it up right!  Grandma to be knows how to throw a party and cute little mommy to be, loves all the details, so they are a match for any event planner.  The elephant was the theme and we went to town from there!  I can honestly say, there was not a guest at this party that not only loved being there, but stood in awe of everything from the salads, to the desserts, to the multitude of decorations and embellishments.  From time to time I will cater, photograph, design flowers, and decorate the event as well as orchestrate all the particulars.  I don't do that very often given the huge amount of work, and I swear each time I do it, I'll never do it again, but I will always look back and love the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment